For most of us the big day when you say the magical “YES” comes eventually. However, before the big/stressful day, all of us need to pull away our thoughts from it. That is how the Hen/Stag night became a tradition. Although, in order to enjoy your “last night of freedom” you should choose a great place to celebrate.
Here are 8 great cities to go on your Hen/Stag night in the UK and overseas:
1. Bournemouth (BH8 8HX) – called the south coast Ibiza, a top-drawer night life city with a wide selection of bars and clubs. Moreover, it is by the sea which makes it a great place for a memorable beach party. The city is a perfect spot for both ladies and gentlemen for their last party.
2. Brighton (BN1 3XP) – another city suitable for both Hen and Stag parties. People seems to like it for its best social and cultural feel, as well as the beach and the Pier.
3. Bristol (BS1 3BX) – full of street art, underground music, students and bars. Perfect for a little bit more relaxed way to spend the night.
4. Newcastle (NE1 2JS) – the northern party town. Place for people living up north who knew they don’t have to go to London to spend a great night.
5. London (NW1 6JJ) – pretty obvious…
6. Amsterdam (1118 CP) – very popular city to go not only for holiday, but more and more often for Hen and Stag night. Generally more a Stag then Hen location, with extravagant “exhibitions” on a high street and well known coffee shops.
7. Ibiza (07818) – no surprises here, everyone knows that Ibiza is a capital of party people, thus perfect for a Hen/Stag night.
8. Las Vegas (NV 89119) – definitely for men. Casinos, remarkable parties and things you will never see anywhere else. And remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
After working out where you want to go, a transport would be handy. That is where CoachHire.com can take care of everything. Just call us on 0203 397 4460 or get a quote from our website and we will do the rest. We are available in 100s cities worldwide if you would like to spend your Hen/Stag night abroad. For added luxury why not consider a VIP vehicle?
Also, don't forget to read our next post about Stag/Hen ideas, so once you know where to go, you can work out what to do!